Thursday, August 19, 2021
1:00 PM CST | 2:00 PM EST | 11.00 AM PST
Duration: 60 Minutes
Join us to learn:
- What do Hackers see when they are targeting healthcare companies and how they decide to attack?
- Why does a healthcare organization like you lose revenue due to incorrect external cybersecurity records?
- How can you gradually build a resilient cybersecurity posture?
- Find out how Small Steps drive Dramatic Outcomes!
Can’t make it? Enter your Email, We will send you the recorded Webinar.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Laszlo S. Gonc, CISSP
- Founder & Senior Fellow, DivIHN COE for Digital, Security and Risk
- Chair Emeritus, Project Mgmt Institute, Executive Council Chicago
- Co-Founder, SIM National DigiRisk SIG
- Member, FBI Infragard Chicago
- Member, Forbes Technology Council
Shantanoo A. Govilkar
- Vice President, Strategic Solutions
- Member, FBI Infragard
- Co-author, Several IT Innovations
- IT and InfoSec Strategist
- High School D211, Strategic Planning Advisor
- Vice President – Client & Community Relationships